Tiger Shipping Agencies Limited is a Logistics and Maritime Services Provider.
- To be a provider of excellent integrated shipping services.
- To build a reputation as outstanding shipping professionals.
- To blend the best available skills, experience and technology in the delivery of shipping services
- To be a socially responsive and responsible corporate citizen.
To support our services, Tiger Shipping has invested in various tools in order to ensure safe and efficient delivery of shipping services. Both human and technological infrastructure are continually renewed and developed.
Tiger Shipping is arguably one of the fastest growing maritime services company in West Africa. We have been able to successfully build a loyal clientele base of reputable companies whom we now regard as partners.
OYEWOLE OYEWUMI – Managing Director
A lawyer and an English graduate, Mr. Oyewumi is an Alumnus of the University of Ile-Ife and the University of Jos, Nigeria.He has been involved in marketing in senior management positions for several years, the last three of which he spent as General Manager, Business Development with Stabilini Visinoni Limited, a leading Construction Company.
JOSEPH EKONG – Shipping Manager
- Joseph Ekong has developed a career in Ship Management and Port Operations over the last eight years. He is a graduate of the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. He holds a Master’s degree in Shipping and has attended many seminars, workshops and other professional training in ship management. He is actively involved in the management of the company.
ADEMOLA OYEWUMI - Executive Director
- Mr. Ademola Oyewumi, is a lawyer and a graduate of the University of Ibadan and Cambridge University, Cambridge U.K. He was in legal practice for several years. He is the Chief Operating officer and brings to bear his experience as a lawyer and administrator in the company.
AMINU OLAKUNLE – Chief Accountant
Mr Aminu became a Chartered Account in 2007. He holds a Higher Diploma in Accountancy, he is currently undergoing shipping course in Nigerian Institute of Shipping. A seasoned finance manager and administrator. Prior to joining Tiger Shipping Agencies Ltd. In 2013 as a Chief Accountant, he had worked with Hammed Osoyemo & Co as a Senior Auditor for four years and Literamed Publication Nigeria Ltd. as a Finance Manager for seven years. He is presently an associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria.
MATTHEW ODIGWE - Operations Manager
- A graduate of Geography and Regional Planning from the University of Calabar (1991). He started his shipping career with Brawal Shipping Limited in 1991 as Trainee Manager and rose to the position of Assistant Manager Export before leaving to Cloverleaf Shipping Limited in 1998 as Operations Manager where he rose to the position of Branch Manager. He left Cloverleaf Shipping Limited in 2005 to join ABSAF Nigeria Limited as Assistant General Manager. He also worked briefly with Marine Gulf Shipping Limited and Blue seas Services Limited before joining Tiger Shipping Agencies Limited in 2008.
OLAIDE ELAMAH – Human Resources and Admin Manager
Mrs. Olaide Elamah, is a graduate of Ambrose Alli University. She holds a Professional Diploma in Human Resources Management and is an associate of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. She has worked in the banking sector before joining Tiger Shipping Agencies Limited.
HENRY ODIGBOH – Business Development Manager
Mr Odigboh is a graduate and masters degree holder in Economics from the prestigious University of Nigeria, Nsukka. He is also a direct member of Institute of Direct Marketing of Nigeria. He is a seasoned business development strategist/analyst and has a wealth of marketing and business development experience spanning across the Banking, Insurance, Telcoms, Advertising, IT and the oil and gas sector. He has attended so many local and international seminars and conferences. He is currently the Business Development and Marketing Manager of Tiger Shipping Agencies Limited.
We have a long term outlook and approach to our business. We endeavour to identify and implement optimal solutions to problems in order to sustain a stable partnership with clients. Our vision is to continue to be driven by keen minds and daring enterprise. All appropriate skills will continue to be carefully cultivated and encouraged at Tiger Shipping to secure the future.
With offices located in the four leading port cities in Nigeria, we are able to provide seamless and efficient agency services to meet the requirements of our numerous clients. Our strong local presence is enhanced by a worldwide network of offices as part of the Africamar Group.
No 9, Aba Road,
27 Eku Plaza.
CALABARBK International House
170, Murtala Mohammed Way,